The Washington state dept. of Financial Institutions (DFI) has gotten a few complaints from Washington customers against Ace money Express. A few consumers stated that they were contacted by telephone or email by people trying to gather loans for $750 or less.
Consumers who possess either paid down that loan, or have not removed that loan through the ongoing company report they own been:
- Contacted by a person called Frank Dollard representing debt negotiation Division,
- Contacted by a person known as Mike Bell with respect to Chris Robinson & Associates (or C R and Associates),
- Contacted by debt Healing,
- Refused info on the loan that is alleged proof your debt,
- Supplied with fake instance figures and threats of technical proof that cash had been deposited in to the consumerвЂ™s account,
- Gotten needs in order to make re payment by means of pre-paid cards, and/or
- Threatened with appropriate action by way of a court or because of the I.R.S. or prison time if re payment had not been supplied.
These records is alleged because of the customers and contains perhaps perhaps maybe not been confirmed by the Department.
This is actually the email address that is connected with these scams that are apparent
Those perpetrating these scams aren’t certified by the Department and they are perhaps maybe perhaps not registered to conduct company in Washington State by the Department of Licensing, the Department of sales, or the Secretary of State. Read More